Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Girl Scouts are sending cookies to the troops for us this year. I ordered two boxes for me and one for the troops. I hope your little Scouts tell you about the program, but if they don't, ask about it. Isn't that a great idea? I'm getting the peanut butter. Yum! :D

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Oh no, I just turned down cookies. It was my first time ever turning down girl scout cookies, i usually order from more than one person because the parents always bring their child's form into work. I thought I'd decline this year, because I really don't NEED them. Had I known about this program, I surely would have bought some. Maybe I'll inquire, as it was just a few days ago that I was asked.

·
Registered
505 Posts
i like the thin mints. i bet you could JUST buy a box for the troops too, not buy any for yourself if your on a diet or something. i have two friends in the marines and my husband is a military buff and was in the ROTC for a while. so i'm all about supporting the troops, even if i don't support the president.

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm guessing this is a nationwide program, because the Scouts have a national council. My guess is that all troops will do this. I hope so. I don't agree with the president either, but the troops are making a huge sacrifice for us.

I'm sure you could buy only for the troops. Someone is a marketing genius. This would be a good idea for the tsunami victims too. The children over there have lost so much; they deserve a treat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts