Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, that bad kitty confession thread gave me an idea. Kitties aren't all bad all the time! Our kitties do good things too, right? Right. So, kitties, tell us about your angel side!

My name is Nito, and I'm a good kitty (sometimes)

I sleep with my mommy every night, and I never try to wake her up until her alarm goes off (at which point it is time for breakfast or else). I do all of the tricks my mommy taught me with enthusiasm, and most of the time I come when I am called. I chat with my mommy when she talks to me, and I am always up for giving her cuddles and love. I keep her company when she is sad by laying on her chest and purring. I never scratch my mommy, and when I wrestle with her arm, I always control how hard I bite her. I love my mommy, and she says that I am the best little kitty ever, and that I make her so happy every day. :wolfie

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
My name is Murphy and I'd like to thank you for this chance to extoll my virtues.

I came into my person's life in March when she was very, very sad from losing her beloved Rookie. I was exactly the right kitty for the job. When we got home I came bolting out of my carrier, sniffed around like a maniac, and within 10 minutes was on top of the kitchen cabinets. I am goofy, spunky, silly, active, affectionate, and purr like a Harley. I love the latest toy she brought home from work -- those plastic cords that go around boxes of paper. I'm pretty easy to please and brighten their lives every day.

·
Super Moderator
26,358 Posts
My name is Cinderella and I really am a princess.

I put a spell on my person when she rescued me. She only wanted to find a safe, loving home for me when she saw the tower I was being held in. But I used my powers for good that evening, and by the next morning, she had fallen in love with me. I released her from my magic spell to make sure and, yes, she really loved me. :D

I've never chewed or broken anything, I've always used the ladies' room. I am particular about food - which makes her a bit nuts, but a princess decides what she will eat, no one else.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Hi, my name is Charlie and I am a wonderful angel of a kitty.
If anyone so much as touches or talks to me I purr like crazy. I have asthma and need to take prednesone. When my person lays me on my back in her lap to give me my pills I open my mouth with very little trouble and swallow the pill. I have given friendly greetings to every cat to come into this household and if they will let me I even give them a good washing. Some cruel person in my distant past declawed me in the front and back and really didn't treat me very well in many ways, but I still love and trust everyone.
My person knows that I am the most loving and truly sweet cat she had ever had.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts