Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

And here's Aegee ... at first I thought she might be an Egyptian Mau (I used to have two Mau's - one silver and one smoke) but I'm not sure. She might just be a domestic tabby? Anyone know?

I wonder what the kittens will look like ...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi there, Mineko!
Your kitties are absolutely gorgeous! My husband would adore Gizmo, he has that gorgeous marble coloration, that's his favourite. Aegee sort of looks like a Bengal or like you mentioned perhaps a Mau.
Hope everything goes well with the upcoming births. >>>>)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They're both very good looking kitties, I'm sure they're kittens will be so cute. I noticed there was 2 cats in the picture with the female....Hehe it made me do a doubletake.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Very cute kitties -- especially Gizmo with his little white feet and chin. :) As with all cats, if you don't have papers, and are short haired, they are domestic shorthair. lol

PS -- Please get them spayed and neutered ASAP this time! lol -- no missing appointments!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
They are both beautiful - I guess we know what the kitties are going to look like - little tigers :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gizmo's being taken in tomorrow morning ... I wonder if they'll let me pick him up tomorrow night? He gets sulky if he doesn't get to sleep in my hair ... and he's never been away from home for so long! When I talked to the receptionist they said I'm to pick him up Friday. I wonder if they'll let me pick him up earlier ...

I'll miss my Gizmo. And Aegee will be roaming around searching for him the whole time he's gone ... :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts