Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This happened in the u.k

In broad daylight in a busy town, no one stepped in except Supergranny!

Keep you eyes posted on the other side of the road to the right, look for the pink blurr of speed..

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah! I can just imagine her thinking: These kids have no respect nowadays, I'm gonna teach them some!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, and the sad thing is they will probably get off with a slap on the wrist due to them coming from bad homes...makes me want to scream.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
I find it appalling how may people walked by and did NOTHING. At the very least you'd think they'd use a cell phone to call the police...... It wasn't until Gran got the guy on the ground that everyone ran over to grab him.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
OwnedByACat - there really wasn't anything much other than street noise...somebody yelled something about the middle, but I couldn't tell what it was

While I commend Granny for doing that, and I would love to be as brave...I ain't! I mean heck, her purse must weigh 5 pounds at the most, and those guys had metal crowbars! A bap on the shoulder with a purse would be nothin' compared to a metal bar being slammed into your head ;p
I am amazed that she did push off two guys from her at once! Just like in the movies! Probably adrenaline helped her with a boost of energy... either that, or she's just in good shape! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts