Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the latest in The Adventures of Andie. I decided to get her one of those cute name tags that you can get made at PETCO. She doesnt go outside, but when she is visiting at my my parents house, she sometimes sits by the screendoor while my dad is out walking our dog, and when he opens its, she runs out. She doesnt go more than a foot or two.. then turns back, but hey, just in case! And besides, its cute! So, I put it on her collar, which she's been wearing for a year or so... and she is running all over the house trying to bite it off. She looks ridiculous trying to get it off, but then she managed to get the ring part of the collar stuck on her tooth. UGH! Do I just have to let her get used to this? She used to wear a tag, and it was fine, but that was about 2 years ago... I took it off just b/c I wanted to check with you guys first!

And by the way, Andie's 5th birthday is on Tuesday! :) Everyone calls me a dork b/c I know my cat's birthday and I announce it to people, LOL.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tigger chews on his tags only when his collar is off. Although he also did it when his collsr was to loose and when he would lick or scratch himself on his neck he would get caught up in the colar and would take it out on the tags and get them stuck on his teeth. Try snugging up her collar and see if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Happy Birthday Andie :wink:

Either try getting a smaller ring for the tag, which is what I plan on doing and tightening up the collar. Hope that works out for ya :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts