Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, well im going into hospital tomorrow to have 2 top wisdom teeth taken out and 1 bottom. Im getting put to sleep for it too, and its an afternoon operation. Im all nervious alrdy but i know it will be worth it. No more up nearly all night with tooth ache! yahooooooo!!!!

And on another good note, i managed to get a saturday job which is in a pet shop! they dont sell kittens/puppies, but they do sell other animals/birds/fish. I know what many people think of petshops but aside from despiratly needing the money i feel that if i am there i can do more for the animals, if they are sick i can ensure they get veternary treatment. altho saying that this play has a good rep, i use to work there before i got my teaching student place for over a year, there was never something i was disgusted with. But now thanks to this place, and a cavy forum my knowledge has gorwn to huge emounts!

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
Good Luck with your tooth! Congrats on your new job too....just remember to get pain medication afterwards.... :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good luck for both! My brother had his out, he was...whiny for a while...very bad tempered but when my friend got hers out she recovered the very day she came out and went shopping. Different people.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Glancing at the clock, I see it is mid-afternoon where you are, so I am praying that the extraction went well and your recovery is timely and pain-free!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new part-time job!

Mike

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey all im back, and feeling sore.
I got kept in over night because i had a partically colapsed lung during it. I got bruses on my left hand and right wrist because they struggled to find a vein, and i got a face like a balloon, it hurts to talk. I think my bf thinks hes in heaven! lol
Im looking forward to a chicken kebab mmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
865 Posts
we best advice would be to be wary of milk products. Since you can't brush your teeth or swallow right for a bit your breathe will REEK for milk products. And remember to try to keep food away from those holes. I found it best when drinking to let it go right down my tonge and down the throat as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
209 Posts
its hard to stay awake from milk products after a tooth surgery...all i wanted was chocolate milkshakes after i had 6 teeth cut out! that's all i ate for a few days afterwards. i brushed my teeth the day after though, as long as yr careful to not to scratch at yr holes you'll be fine. its also good to rinse with a 3/4 water 1/4 mouth wash solution too. it sounds painful, but it really isn't. drink lots of water, you don't want to get dry sockets!

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im drinking lots. Like you said its hard to stay away from milk stuff. Ive been mainly eating strawberry yoghurts and tomato soup, tonight im gonna try mash potato. The worst part is i think they caught my tounge on the right hand side, thats really sore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts