Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is inspired by the miserable failure of foaming Liquid Plumber. You're supposed to dump the whole bottle down the drain. The problem is that the stuff foams as soon as it hits the drain so hardly any will go down and it ends up not getting to where it needs to be. Also, it's hard to clean out because when I try to rinse it, it keeps foaming and since it didn't clean the pipes, it takes a long time for it to drain away.

A good product I just bought was the "One Sweep". I only have a hand vacuum and a junky upright. There's this one rug that's crammed with cat fur and neither vacuum makes much of a dent. I tried the one sweep and it got it almost completely clean! There's also a squeegee side for smooth areas. It would probably be quite tedious to try to do a whole room, but for those with "problem areas" or don't have extra money for a vacuum, this is a great product. It was about $10 + shipping. I suggest you buy it on ebay though - the company I got it from royally rips you off on shipping - I think it's because that way if you try to return it they still make quite a bit of profit.

·
Registered
709 Posts
plumber

Could you fit like the nozzle down the drain, like stick it in? Maybe you have to do that :wink: But still even if you did they should be more specific and give pictures!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up buying Drano Max gel and that finally cleared out the drain. The other thing about that foaming Liquid Plumber was that I was always worried about the cats getting into the bathroom and drinking the standing water. I kept the doors shut, but whenever a door is shut that's when the cats most want to sneak in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts