Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Cat Lovers! I'm from Canada and I have 4 cats of my own, Opus (19), Matilda(12), Tommy (3) & Camy (3). The last 2 are brother and sister. I took in their abandoned pregnant mommy 3 years ago with the intention of finding them good homes, but you know how that works! After 2 months of nurturing them, I was in love, I could not do it! So I kept them. All my cats are rescue cats. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rescued stray cat

I mentioned in my previous post that I have 4 cats, but we could make that 4½ cats. This stray cat had been roaming around my house for a while. It took me over 6 months to tame him, and finally baby step by baby step, with food, the day came when I was finally able to pet his head...and boom, he was gone. He kept coming back and was less apprehensive every time until I got him in the house. Last week, I had him neutured and he has become friends with me and my other cats. He's an outdoor cat so he's can't be confined to the house, but he comes in to eat and to sleep every night. I have a new best friend. His name is Cooper. So adorable. I'm so glad I could help him. This is Cooper. 100_7890.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts