Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning Jack was waiting for me in the bathroom as always, and I pet him on the head and then trailed my hand down his back and tail...and....EWWWW!!! A nice brown skidmark on my hand!! I have no idea how he did it -- but he apparently pooped on his tail. While I finished my business he seemed to notice that he was "unclean" and went around the bathroom floor scratching behind himself as if he was in a litterbox and covering his poo. GROSS!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Smelly cats

Hehe,my little Norwegian Forest does the same thing! She has really fluffy trousers on her legs so unfortunatly gets poo stuck there! Then she goes around the house rubbing her bum along the floor trying to get it off! Usually we have to cut it out for her....& end up with sliced arms during the process! Aren;t they just charming creatures!!!! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Smelly cats

baby_emmie_lou said:
Hehe,my little Norwegian Forest does the same thing! She has really fluffy trousers on her legs so unfortunatly gets poo stuck there! Then she goes around the house rubbing her bum along the floor trying to get it off! Usually we have to cut it out for her....& end up with sliced arms during the process! Aren;t they just charming creatures!!!! :)
Figgy is the same, lol

And that is a rather... INTERESTING story!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts