Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may remember about 5 months ago I interviewed for a job at the hospital in the Community Health Resource Center. I lost out the position to an iternal candidate. The director of the Community Health Improvement Department was impressed with me and she said she would keep me a breast of any positions opening within that department. Well I hadn't heard anything in a while so I called up and asked if there was the potential to volunteer. She said it just so happens they were looking for volunteers for the resource center where I wanted to work.

I started volunteering today and I met the girl who beat me out for the position. She is nice...a little ditsy but she must be smart because lucky for me she was accepted into med school this fall so she will need to be relenquishing the position. So hopefully I have put myself in the position to get this job now. Cross your fingers for me. I think I would be getting about $2 more an hour than I am now and the benefits are phenomenal.

I know it's not set in stone but I feel hopeful. I am going to try my hardest to show them what I got in the next few months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts