Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called the airline yesterday and they booked the kitty on flight without a problem. He'll be in-cabin with me. :D The only thing is that the crate can be a maximum of 9" tall, but has to be big enough for him to stand up and turn around. Is that big enough for him?? He's not a big cat... about medium-sized, only weighs about 9 or 10lbs. I'm going to Petco today to buy a crate for airplane cabins... I suppose if other people do it it should be okay!

Now I just need to make sure it's all kosher with the lady I adopted him from, and get his vet records (going cross-border). I'm so excited! I get to keep him with me!! Oh he'll be so luved. :D

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
KittenEnvy - I'm sorry if I am missing part of the story, but why would you need to get permission to take your kitty with you if you have already adopted her? Just wondering.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh! Well, we were fostering him to adopt - it was a trial thing. I still need his vet papers. And also, I know adoption agencies want to know where the cat will be staying and if it's a good home and I think it would be best to be honest and let her know that the plans have changed. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts