Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My heart is breaking right now :( Rocky passed away this morning...
I don't know why, but I've been noticing that she seemed weak these past couple of days. I guess that took its toll on her. I'm so angry at myself for not doing anything..

ImageUploadedByPG Free1408505680.827160.jpg
R.I.P

Goodbye Rocky. It's been an pleasure having you around. I'll miss you. Rest in peace.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
I am so sorry about little Rocky. She was a precious baby and she passed away being loved and cared for. Sometimes this happens with young kittens. Please don't blame yourself. You were her angel when she needed one. I know how much you cared for her. Again I am ver sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am sorry to hear about little Rocky. I am sure she is healthy and strong at the Bridge....but know that doesn't help your missing her much. You gave her your best and she was lucky to spend her short life with lots of love from you.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Oh no. I'm so sorry. :( It seems like kittens can go downhill so fast. :( But at least she wasn't alone and knew what it was like to have a good life before she passed. It's always so hard to lose them. Sending lots of good wishes to you!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Eternal petpets and nose kisses to Rocky. She is a beautiful little girl.

Hugs to you. Be gentle and kind to yourself. Rocky knows you love her.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
It's so difficult for kittens that young, just an uphill battle.
You are to be commended for trying all you could and making her short life full of love, Josh.
RIP Rocky

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh no, this is so sad, I hate to hear when an animal dies, it just kills me. :( but theres nothing you could of do. You can not blame yourself , You gave her all your love and care. Im sure she knew how much you love her. R.i.p little kitten :(

·
Registered
224 Posts
Oh, this is breaking my heart, but she was very lucky to have found you and had you care for her. Like others have said, kittens, especially ones that small, can go downhill very quickly. Do not blame yourself. :(

She was a beautiful little girl. RIP, Rocky.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry. That's very sad. Being angry is normal. You did all you could so don't beat yourself up over it. We all have kitties on the rainbow bridge welcoming Rocky to their side and he's very happy over there. I just know it!! (my sincere condolences!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts