Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, my sweet 5 year old Teddy crossed the Rainbow Bridge after becoming ill. Even though I had him for only a year, he was my baby, and he will be greatly missed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Oh no. Such a short time he was with you. Your adoption story was beautiful. I'm sorry he was taken from you so suddenly. He knew he was loved the whole time, especially at the end.

RIP Teddy.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss and Teddy's passing to the bridge. He will be looking down on you and helping you to heal.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
So, so sorry you lost your sweet boy - he is at the bridge now with no more suffering. Sending hugs and good thoughts to you at this difficult time :patback

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Oh no, I am so sorry for the loss of your adorable Teddy. It is especially unfair when they're taken from us so young. :(

Even if he was only with you for a year, there's no doubt that was the best year of his life, and he knew nothing but happiness and love when he passed over the Rainbow Bridge.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Oh I am so sorry for your loss. Teddy was a handsome boy. I am though so glad he got to spend his last year with you as his guardian angel and got to experience a loving home. RIP Teddy

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Awwww...Sweet Teddy, you were loved dearly by your Mama here, while you only got to stay a short while...your last year was filled with love and caring...
And now, you will have your own Special Sunbeam to nap in, at the Bridge...
You will have lots of playmates and cuddlemates there!
If you can, let your mama here know, that everything is OK, and you Thank her for letting you go with Dignity and Love...
Sharon 1407441354298.jpg

·
Registered
893 Posts
I am so sorry that you handsome Teddy has crossed the Bridge. May you always carry warm wonderful memories that will help you smile thru the tears. Thanks for loving him so much.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
I am so sorry about Teddy. :( Much too short a life, but one in which he knew love and happiness. Sendings hugs!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts