Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm used to finding/re-homing cats and older kittens. This is a WHOLE new world for me!!!

Around 11 last night some of our neighbor kids rang our doorbell and showed us tiny kitten they found. They're some of my husband's students - so very sweet. Anyway, I sent them to Wal Mart to get some kitty milk while I checked her for fleas, etc.

Not ONE FLEA on her. Weird. We had a huge rainstorm and mild flooding most of Friday and Saturday - and she was bone dry. OH well.

Anyway, I cleaned her up and fed her, helped her potty. I was up until 3am, got up at 5 then at 7:30 just to check on her/feed her. She did really well.

No home for her yet. SO I guess she's ours until we find a perfect family for her. OH - she's probably 3 weeks old. So very tiny.

No name yet. Still getting to know her. We have her in the office, quarantined from the rest of the herd!!! But they're all very curious. The twins are HIGLY OFFENDED that I've brought something so awful into the house!! You guys know the FACE I'm sure!!!

Here's kitty - the first photo has a very sticky milk face!!

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
OH, MY! So very sweet and innocent! (for a little while!) Sweet forever, but warn the curtains that she's coming soon! 8O

You're going to love her, you know. :heart

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
:heart

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
So sweet. She looks pretty healthy for having had a such a rough start.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
What a little darling! Is her purr about twice as loud as you would think by her size?
Isn't there something so special about the ones you have to bottle feed?

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
what a little cutie

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! She's kind of ticked off at me right now. She had her first bath. She did well, and even tolerated the blow dryer. Very proud of her. She had so much dried milk on her chin and her hiney wasn't as clean as it should be, so she got a nice bath.

Warm and back to her fuzzy self now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts