Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought being as the mods are more mature id share this thing of googles here too, i wasnt sure weather to post it for all to seel or not...

Go to google.com - more - translate tool
type: my mom is nice and cool
English to spanish will come out to be: mi mama está agradable y
fresca
then copy-paste this phrase of Spanish & get Spanish to English translation.....

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
haha! My company made me update our Spanish website, but I don't know Spanish and they wouldn't hire anyone to do the translation, so I had to use an online translator. We heard from a spanish-speaking customer and he said it's just a bunch of gibberish.

I had no idea "mama" had more than one meaning!

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
I use that one too, Bean. Mother, in Spanish, is madre. However, I think most languages use Mama also, probably because when babies babble, it's one of the first things they say.

The translation " my mom is nice and cool
English to spanish will come out to be: mi mama está agradable y
fresca then copy-paste this phrase of Spanish & get Spanish to English translation.....

That's accurate, but it means mother is a nice person and "she is cool" literally means the room is cool, so she is cool! Spanish speaking people don't necessarily use the same idioms we do. I'm sure we all say things in different languages that would make them smile. And they have idioms that make no sense to us!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts