Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had Gordon about a month now. He is most definitely fitting in! I think he as made better friends with the dogs than the other cats! He is a crazzzzy kitten. Never had one like him. He is so entertaining. He darts through the house without a care and is completely fearless. Even in my dreams, Gordon will come running through the room (or wherever I am in my dream). I dream he is falling from up on the ceiling and all kinds of other crazy places. Because I can really imagine him doing those things. He is now about 4 months old I believe.

Take a look at his recent pics. And feel free to comment. He is ADORABLE (But I am probably biased....) hehe

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Such a cutie! Is his stomach kind of a peach color, or is that the picture? He's just adorable, though. You're getting a 5th cat?
No, it does appear a little peach in places :)

And yes - getting a 5th cat on Friday. Gordon was supposed to be the last one but he is a handful. My cats are older now and they play for a short time and then get annoyed with him. And my dogs play but they play a little rough... he goes back for more so he obviously doesn't think so but I do.

So I mentioned to the rescue guy I might get him a friend and he offered me a FREE rescue kitten! Vetted and all - just like Gordon. I guess they are THAT full...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts