1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting one for ages.
I found a bargan, I LOVE it!!

Its an 8 mega pixel Konica Minolta.
And the best thing, it wasnt some silly price either! 8)

I took a couple of pics to show, these are by no means expert, so I don't really want, or care for comments about how I took them, better lighting angles whatever! I'm too in love with my camera to care!

And of a cacti

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hey it looks a great picture/image/view/clear/bright/real photo! I seriously need a new cam lol. Hey I'm happy that your in love with it! lol As so to speak :p

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Zalensia said:
I took a couple of pics to show, these are by no means expert, so I don't really want, or care for comments about how I took them, better lighting angles whatever! I'm too in love with my camera to care!

And of a cacti

Okay, Zalensia, I know you don't want any comments, but I do have to say that those pictures are great. And they do look like an expert took them. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys :D

I would love to get into photography, but I dunno.
I am going to take it to the local woods next week, should be great.

The first one is of a rather dead looking bunch of flowers. They have done good I can't complain my bf got me them for valentines day hehe. (Only a day later cause he forgot and I got moody with him heheheee)

When I have time, and in daylight (its dark now) I will take more... and be open to the all so dreaded critisism, only way you learn I guess ;p

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the rather sorry looking bunch.
I dont think these pictures are as good because it is dark ^-^

Some more close ups.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Those are some really nice pics you've taken. Maybe you should look into taking a few photography classes. It won't hurt. :D

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
The Cat Whisperer said:
Congrats on your new camera!!
I didn't even know Konica and Minolta had merged!! When did that happen??
I believe it happened right around 2004.

Anyway, that ia a good camera as it takes really crisp photos! I cannot wait to see more, ESPECIALLY of the kitties! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts