Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
i have a sorta off topic question for you estelle. i notice that you have had moogy buzzed, and i really have been considering this for nadia. as much as i LOVE LOVE her fluffy soft massive amount of hair,( and i would probably cry at the sight of her without it!) i am vacuuming constantly and my mom is always nagging me about the hair all over the place! she has also been getting matted up lately, which is new for her. and she hates it when i have to brush it out!! so the question is, do you take moogy to a groomer? or do it yourself? nadia is very weird about strangers so i feel like a trip to the groomer would be more stress for her than its worth!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hope4204 said:
i have a sorta off topic question for you estelle. i notice that you have had moogy buzzed, and i really have been considering this for nadia. as much as i LOVE LOVE her fluffy soft massive amount of hair,( and i would probably cry at the sight of her without it!) i am vacuuming constantly and my mom is always nagging me about the hair all over the place! she has also been getting matted up lately, which is new for her. and she hates it when i have to brush it out!! so the question is, do you take moogy to a groomer? or do it yourself? nadia is very weird about strangers so i feel like a trip to the groomer would be more stress for her than its worth!
Yes I take her to a groomer, she is a little shy around strangers but getting trimmed is so good for her that it's worth it :wink: the first time I took her she was angry at me for a whole day but now she pouts for about an hour and gets over it very quickly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts