Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The theme is 'cowgirl kitty'. Same as Allies contest

Rules and Stuff

Blending or any other graphics tricks are allowed.

Both cats from picture must be in you graphic

The picture must not exceed 450x600 in pixel size (easier for everyone to see and will not stretch people's browsers).

Use either jpg or gif format so they all show when linked.

When submitting, please use your catforum photo gallery. Then there are no issues if your host goes down for a little while during the voting period. If they're all in the same gallery, then they'll all show up, or they all won't.

Submissions will be accepted until Tuesday, September 2nd (two weeks)

Only one entry per member.

The winner of the competition picks the subject (and theme if they want one) for the next competition.

Competitions are open to entrants of all ages and abilities.

Entrants will not solicit votes under any circumstances. Encouraging members to join the forum in order to vote for a particular entry will be considered cheating and in such instances the entry will be disqualified.

Users and entrants should remain respectful of their own and other entries at all times.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Alli

Edited:

It has come to my attention that some people have already finished the other contest that Allie was doing and would like to enter that graphic. So I will accept 10 graphics from Allies contest (#56).

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi, everyone! Long time no see. Here's my contribution to the contest. I hope it's ok that I did a looser interpretation of "cowgirl kitty." She looked like she was dreaming of a far-off place. Adorable cat, by the way. :)

Thanks, Megan for making it open to the previous picture! :D

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Both very cute graphics and I'm glad the original pic worked ok for some people after all.

Des, I look forward to what you are going to do with the other pic too.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I have started on a photo from the original thread.

My idea was very similar to what Des already posted.
With the WANTED poster.
Hmmmmm...now I am not sure what to do.

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
Is that sassy little cowgirl kitty winking?

That's wonderful!! :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok ppl we need more entries!! We have 3 so far!!! Remeber you can post the ones that you did for Allies contest (#56) Please lets get some more enties!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Here's my first contribution to the Graphics Contest:

"Campfire cowgirls"
--I tried to imagine where you would find a cat in the Old West, and the most logical place seems to be by the camp fire. Think of looking through the fire's glow at a cozy pair of cowgirl kitties, reflecting on the Old West.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.