Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey dokey ya'll, by now ya'll know the rules. If not, check out the rules here: http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=23241. Remember to obey the size limitations. Other than that, just have fun! There's no theme, so just have fun! The contest is open for a week (or until 15 entries has been reached, whichever comes first).

Anyway, here's this week's subject..Dreamer!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
*dies*

I will find a way to enter this one, even though I still have no internet and need to use computers at Kinko's or the office. It's DREAMER...I just have to.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ForJazz said:
*dies*

I will find a way to enter this one, even though I still have no internet and need to use computers at Kinko's or the office. It's DREAMER...I just have to.
hehe I thought you'd have that reaction! :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was supposed to paint the trim on the house today.
That did not happen! :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
That was done with PSP 7 Kris....and some plug-ins. I haven't used Adobe for a long time. PSP is more user friendly. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Keeper of the Kat,

Sorry to change the subject, but I see your from the adirondack mountains area of NY. I live in England but spent 8 weeks on a summer camp near Scroon Lake. What a beautiful a lovely place it was.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Shivvy...... Scroon Lake is about 3 hours SOUTH of me. I am glad you enjoyed the visual, and hopefully the change of pace. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.