Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Lucy (one of my sister's clan) when she was a wee little baby:

(Bigger picture found here http://www.catforum.com/photos/data/500/3145101_0109b.jpg

Blending or any other graphics tricks are allowed.

Lucy must remain the focus of the graphic.

The picture must not exceed 450x600 in pixel size (easier for everyone to see and will not stretch people's browsers).

Use either jpg or gif format so they all show when linked.

When submitting, please use your catforum photo gallery. Then there are no issues if your host goes down for a little while during the voting period. If they're all in the same gallery, then they'll all show up, or they all won't.

Submissions will be accepted until enter time and date here.

Up to 15 entires will be taken, so if 15 are recieved before the ending time then the voting will start early.

One submission per user.

The winner of the competition picks the subject (and theme if they want one) for the next competition.

Users may not win two competitions in a row - they may enter the next competition for practise, but the entry will not be included in the voting.

Competitions are open to entrants of all ages and abilities.

Entrants will not solicit votes under any circumstances. Encouraging members to join the forum in order to vote for a particular entry will be considered cheating and in such instances the entry will be disqualified.

Users and entrants should remain respectful of their own and other entries at all times.

Have fun! :D

EDIT -
(I was a bit too quick on the copy and paste of the rules, eek!)

-due date for entries will be in one week, so dec. 9th, 10pm

-no specific theme

·
Registered
122 Posts
icklemiss21 said:
Cagnes - had the same idea and then had to redo it!
That song was the 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw Lucy. I entered right away because I figured that someone else would probably have the same thing in mind....oops, sorry! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
EricsMama_CatLuver said:
ickle thats beautiful(sorry if i spelt that wrong).......... I love it i can't wait until i get to being that good at this stuff!
Thanks, I began with these competitions - it doesn't take long to get good - its so addictive. Try practising on the photos posted in the practise thread if you have the time - and yours is not bad for a beginner either :)

That song was the 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw Lucy. I entered right away because I figured that someone else would probably have the same thing in mind....oops, sorry! :lol: :wink:
I started after it was posted knowing someone else would do it, but we went away for the night last night so I never got to finish it. I am happy with the not just for chrsitmas entry anyway :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
icklemiss21 said:
Thanks, I began with these competitions - it doesn't take long to get good - its so addictive. Try practising on the photos posted in the practise thread if you have the time - and yours is not bad for a beginner either :)
Thanx so much, Yeah i'll do that, maybe i'll get to be really good at it soon!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.