Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thanks to estelle58 for allowing me to choose her beautiful girls!

Graphic Contest rules

Blending or any other graphics tricks are allowed. Theme this time is Magical...

Keiko and Pixelle must remain the focus of the graphic.

The picture must not exceed 450x600 in pixel size (easier for everyone to see and will not stretch people's browsers).

Use either jpg or gif format so they all show when linked.

When submitting, please use your catforum photo gallery. Then there are no issues if your host goes down for a little while during the voting period. If they're all in the same gallery, then they'll all show up, or they all won't.

Submissions will be accepted until Wednesday 4/25

Up to 15 entires will be taken, so if 15 are received before the ending time then the voting will start early.

One submission per user.

The winner of the competition picks the subject (and theme if they want one) for the next competition.

Users may not win two competitions in a row - they may enter the next competition for practice, but the entry will not be included in the voting.

Competitions are open to entrants of all ages and abilities.

Entrants will not solicit votes under any circumstances. Encouraging members to join the forum in order to vote for a particular entry will be considered cheating and in such instances the entry will be disqualified.

Users and entrants should remain respectful of their own and other entries at all times.

Don't feel shy to enter! I think it will be a lot of fun if we get lots of people participating again.

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
I'm anxious to see how anyone can make that picture more beautiful than it already is. :luv

Jeanie, when you're able, you should - at least for a while - make your avatar the picture of Precious hanging over your computer. :angel

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Marie, you're sweet to say that! How I loved my Precious. However, the picture was taken with a cell phone. I don't know if the picture is clear enough. It's food for thought, though.

I can't wait to get a newer computer! I have all the accessories I need to post pictures, but the computer gets the messages and says, "Say what?"

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Jeanie said:
I confess! I only wish my computer were not so old. :( It can't handle the scanner or the digital camera I got for Christmas. I'm hoping to update. Keep your fingers crossed. :)
You can always take the pictures from your camera to a photo processing place and have them put on a CD. Or have someone with a computer that can handle it download them and put them on a CD for you. Then you can do whatever you want with them.

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
I asked for my last roll to be put on a disk, and the drug store didn't do it. After I saw that almost all were blurry, I was glad I didn't pay the extra. I have taken some nice pictures with that camera, not like Mike or Clint's of course, but pretty good.

I want to use my digital! However, I am also looking for an excuse to get a faster computer. :oops:

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
Ok, here is my entry :wink: . I have been working on it for a couple of days 8O . There's also a story that goes with it :wink: . Keiko and Pixelle are out to sea looking at the stars and planets from their little boat on their own cat planet :lol: . Oh and their princesses too.

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Jeanie said:
I asked for my last roll to be put on a disk, and the drug store didn't do it. After I saw that almost all were blurry, I was glad I didn't pay the extra. I have taken some nice pictures with that camera, not like Mike or Clint's of course, but pretty good.

I want to use my digital! However, I am also looking for an excuse to get a faster computer. :oops:
You can take the disc from your digital camera...this way you should be able to tell which pics are decent and delete the rest.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.