• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... so ensuring that no one will lynch ForJazz for taking too long and because I can't wait to see who wins... Introducing... MIA

There are eleven entries, please read down to the bottom and look at all the entries before voting. The number of each entry is at the bottom left corner. To be counted, you have to vote! The contest will run for 7 days... don't leave it too late.

ORIGINAL - the ever gorgeous Mia

And the entries:

EDIT: update link

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
They're all very good, of course, but 6, 8, and 11 stood out. However, #1 is just so striking and original; that's my vote. 8)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I voted, it was SUCH a hard decision! My favourites were 7, 9 and 10. 7 is just so beautiful, the way the colours make Mia's eyes and nose pop :) And 9 and 10 are both such unique and creative ideas! All of them are just SO good, how can anyone choose!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maybe for the next competition, we should say everyone should host it on the catforum photo section, quite a few of them have disappeared at one time or another over the week.

On a side note... are we starting a new competition while the logo competition is on, if not the tie-breaker voting won't be sooo bad.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
icklemiss21 said:
maybe for the next competition, we should say everyone should host it on the catforum photo section, quite a few of them have disappeared at one time or another over the week.
I agree. I have my own domain where I host just about everything (and it's nice and reliable) but I decided I'd better put my contest entries in the photos section here.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
at least then if one entry goes down they all do, so its not unfair on the voting

EDIT for terrible spelling

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And I belive its the end! Padunk... could you do the honours?

I'm not sure whether the next competition is going to start soon or if we are going to wait until the logo competition is over... any ideas people?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.