Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured it was time doodlebug's Holly was the subject of a graphics contest. :D

Graphic Contest Rules

Blending or any other graphics tricks are allowed.

"Holly" must remain the focus of the graphic.

The picture must not exceed 450x600 in pixel size (easier for everyone to see and will not stretch people's browsers).

Use either jpg or gif format so they all show when linked.

When submitting, please use your catforum photo gallery. Then there are no issues if your host goes down for a little while during the voting period. If they're all in the same gallery, then they'll all show up, or they all won't.

Submissions will be accepted until enter time and date here.

Up to 15 entires will be taken, so if 15 are recieved before the ending time then the voting will start early.

One submission per user.

The winner of the competition picks the subject (and theme if they want one) for the next competition.

Users may not win two competitions in a row - they may enter the next competition for practise, but the entry will not be included in the voting.

Competitions are open to entrants of all ages and abilities.

Entrants will not solicit votes under any circumstances. Encouraging members to join the forum in order to vote for a particular entry will be considered cheating and in such instances the entry will be disqualified.

Users and entrants should remain respectful of their own and other entries at all times.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I'm sorry! I completely forgot. :oops: The deadline is July 31st, or at least that was what it was originally. I can extend it if necessary.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
I've been working on one for hours and hours, but I believe I'll leave this one to the experts, who will have amazing entries, I'm sure.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
marie73 said:
I've been working on one for hours and hours, but I believe I'll leave this one to the experts, who will have amazing entries, I'm sure.
You should continue your work in progress and enter it anyway. :) I'm sure any cat owner would love to see lots of entries, and it's nice to have some variety. Besides, it's good practice, and I think you should keep up the good work and join all the contests, if you have the time of course. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
That's beautiful, Anne!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.