Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arianwen

Graphic Contest rules

Blending or any other graphics tricks are allowed.

"Arianwen" must remain the focus of the graphic.

The picture must not exceed 450x600 in pixel size (easier for everyone to see and will not stretch people's browsers).

Use either jpg or gif format so they all show when linked.

When submitting, please use your catforum photo gallery. Then there are no issues if your host goes down for a little while during the voting period. If they're all in the same gallery, then they'll all show up, or they all won't.

Submissions will be accepted until September 1, 2007.

Up to 15 entries will be taken, so if 15 are received before the ending time then the voting will start early.

One submission per user.

The winner of the competition picks the subject (and theme if they want one) for the next competition.

Users may not win two competitions in a row - they may enter the next competition for practice, but the entry will not be included in the voting.

Competitions are open to entrants of all ages and abilities.

Entrants will not solicit votes under any circumstances. Encouraging members to join the forum in order to vote for a particular entry will be considered cheating and in such instances the entry will be disqualified.

Users and entrants should remain respectful of their own and other entries at all times.

Theme:

Gunterkat lost his beloved Sam several years ago, and it has taken a long time for the right cat to come along and capture his heart.

Good luck, everyone! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This isn't for the contest, but this is how I feel in my heart about Arianwen:

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww, thanks, Leazie. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My pleasure, Gunterkat. :kittyturn

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, Megan, that's lovely. :cry:

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Thank you, Marie. :D The picture he posted of Sam in "Over The Rainbow Bridge" was PERFECT for me to use. Just the right size so I could put it on the Mood.

It made me a little sad when I finished it. :cry:

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's beautiful, Kate, what a purrfect quote. :heart

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
That's beautiful, Megan. Thank you!
I like the way Sam is looking down from the moon. I think he was looking out for both Arianwen and me.
You both did a Great job! Very touching
:catrun

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Thank you Gypsy Girl, and Jeanie. :D GG, that's beautiful! :D

gunterkat said:
That's beautiful, Megan. Thank you!
I like the way Sam is looking down from the moon. I think he was looking out for both Arianwen and me.
You both did a Great job! Very touching
:catrun
Thank you, and you're very welcome. That was the purpose, to show he's looking out for you, and he sent you a Blessing: Arianwen. :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.