Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TOBY!

On November 5th, England is celebrating Guy Fawkes Night. Well, we thought that might be a bit of an obscure holiday for those catforum members from outside of the UK, so instead we will have a slightly modified theme celebrating jolly old England, since Toby is of course a proper British gentlecat. If you would like to do a Guy Fawkes theme that would be lovely, or anything else falling under the general theme of England.

Graphic Contest rules

Blending or any other graphics tricks are allowed.

Toby must remain the focus of the graphic.

The picture must not exceed 450 x 600 in pixel size (easier for everyone to see and will not stretch people's browsers).

Use either jpg or gif format so they all show when linked.

When submitting, please use your catforum photo gallery. Then there are no issues if your host goes down for a little while during the voting period. If they're all in the same gallery, then they'll all show up, or they all won't.

Submissions will be accepted until Nov 10.

Up to 15 entires will be taken, so if 15 are recieved before the ending time then the voting will start early.

One submission per user.

The winner of the competition picks the subject (and theme if they want one) for the next competition.

Users may not win two competitions in a row - they may enter the next competition for practise, but the entry will not be included in the voting.

Competitions are open to entrants of all ages and abilities.

Entrants will not solicit votes under any circumstances. Encouraging members to join the forum in order to vote for a particular entry will be considered cheating and in such instances the entry will be disqualified.

Users and entrants should remain respectful of their own and other entries at all times.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
What an excellent picture to start with! :luv

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hooray!! Couldnt choose a better topic! I love England and everything there! ;) That's why I can't wait to go there in January!
This time I went for general topic of England and not Guy Fawkes night - hope that's OK... Lots of fun doing it. ;)

The verse's from Stone Marmot's song Toby The Wonder Cat.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
At first, I wasn't gonna enter 'cause I couldn't come up with anything. But, then I rememberd, the 101 & 102 Dalmations were from London I believe. So, this is the best I could come up with! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.