Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new Graphics Contest! Our subject for this contest is the beautiful Ariel!

There is no theme, so go ahead and be as creative as you wish! Don't be shy, everyone can be creative!

Graphic Contest rules:

Blending or any other graphics tricks are allowed.

Ariel must remain the focus of the graphic.

The picture must not exceed 450x600 in pixel size (easier for everyone to see and will not stretch people's browsers).

Use either jpg or gif format so they all show when linked.

When submitting, please use your catforum photo gallery. Then there are no issues if your host goes down for a little while during the voting period. If they're all in the same gallery, then they'll all show up, or they all won't.

Submissions will be accepted until June 4th, 2008 (two weeks).

Up to 15 entires will be taken, so if 15 are received before the ending time then the voting will start early.

One submission per user.

The winner of the competition picks the subject (and theme if they want one) for the next competition.

Users may not win two competitions in a row - they may enter the next competition for practice, but the entry will not be included in the voting.

Competitions are open to entrants of all ages and abilities.

Entrants will not solicit votes under any circumstances. Encouraging members to join the forum in order to vote for a particular entry will be considered cheating and in such instances the entry will be disqualified.

Users and entrants should remain respectful of their own and other entries at all times.

·
Super Moderator
26,399 Posts
It's beautiful, Geri, it should definitely be in the contest.

There's no "practice" in Art & Literature!! (and no crying) :D

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Dawn had her entry finished, but I have been ill and had locked the thread before I went to bed...too early for Dawn to post. This is my fault. I should have stayed up until 12. I normally do! But I was offline before 9.

Dawn emailed me on time, but I was asleep. I contacted Geri as soon as I got online today, and she allowed me to open the thread for Dawn's entry. It's only fair. My apologies to Dawn and all. :oops: I hope Dawn soon sees my PM!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Here is my entry....sorry I feel bad. :(
I would never expect you to stay up late Jeanie?
I am normally NEVER awake that late.
Only on a rare occasion of insomnia.

I thought if I just pm'd the entry to you.
You would be able to just post it this morning.

Hope I have not caused any troubles...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.