Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Graphic Contest rules

There will be two themes this time around, and two photos to choose from. Thanks to those who have allowed me to use their photos! Pick your theme and photo of choice.

THEME #1: "Can you feel the love"
THEME #2: "Stars and Stripes...........Americana style"

Interpret them as you wish.

Blending or any other graphics tricks are allowed.

Cats in either photo must remain the focus of the graphic.

The picture must not exceed 450x600 in pixel size (easier for everyone to see and will not stretch people's browsers).

Use either jpg or gif format so they all show when linked.

Submissions will be accepted from February 23 to March 9th, 2009 at 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time.

Up to 15 entires will be taken, so if 15 are recieved before the ending time then the voting will start early.

Two submissions per user.

The winner of the competition picks the subject (and theme if they want one) for the next competition.

Users may not win two competitions in a row - they may enter the next competition for practise, but the entry will not be included in the voting.

All graphic work utilizing the contest photo(s) and posted in this thread will be considered an entry (except those done by the previous winner).

Competitions are open to entrants of all ages and abilities.

Entrants will not solicit votes under any circumstances. Encouraging members to join the forum in order to vote for a particular entry will be considered cheating and in such instances the entry will be disqualified.

Users and entrants should remain respectful of their own and other entries at all times.

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Re: Graphics Contest #61.

sungeun11...your entry is very cute, however the contest requires that you use only the photos that were included in the first post of this thread.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts

Those kitties are sooo cute! I have one done, but I am having trouble uploading it. Stupid computer! LOL

·
Registered
12,664 Posts

Would ya just LOOK at my BooBoo! He's on STAGE! *weeps with joy* I have a performing kitty!

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
I thought it was only one submission per user. :?

Great graphics though Megan ;)

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Ha-ha! Someone needs to do a kitty with a Lenny Kravitz "American Woman (Kitty)" theme! How funny! I love seeing all of these great graphics.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.