Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The grass is coming back. This week, most of the snow in the sunny spots melted, as we hit 60 degrees for the first time in 147 days! Of course, out here in the country, it's always greener over the septic field and the resident deer know that. :p Spring has finally sprung!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Aww!! Today is a nice day here. Hehe I bet your cat is enjoying the weather.. Today would of been a nice ay to take Misa outside but she not harnessed trained yet...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I'm jealous!

It WAS pretty nice for the last couple weeks of March, and really starting to feel like Spring. Then WHAM! April 2 it snowed...and basically hasn't stopped since. We now have several inches of snow on the ground - this morning's layer was the kind that crunches loudly when you walk on/in it.
I swear it snowed for at least 10 hours straight the other day. I got up in the morning and it was snowing... still going at 5 P.M., so I gave up on going grocery shopping (I hate lugging in groceries in the cold and wet)

I am starting to think that somehow I entered a space dimensional warp and now live in Wisconsin or Minnesota or somethin'! Utah is usually TOTALLY green and "plush" by now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts