Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh! The hubby walked in the house with thick gooey grease on the bottom of his boots last night! It's on the landing up to the door (carpeted with outdoor carpet), and on the rug just inside the door. The rug I can just replace, but is there something that will work to remove it from the landing outdoor carpet? It looks like big black blobs right now! :yikes

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Dawn. It takes care of everything. It's what rescuers use during an oil spill.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Dawn, best degreaser ever!

I use it all the time after I'm done working on my r/c cars and I get covered in Oil and grease. Comes right off.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heidi n Q said:
Huge said:
Swarfega.
I had to look that up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swarfega It looks like a seriously good product!
I had to look it up too! :lol:

I have Dawn here, and I think I'll try that for now. Actually, I use Dawn (the original blue stuff) as fly spray for the horses too. I dilute it in a sprayer........I think......1/4 Dawn, and 3/4 water. It works good, especially on little gnats, and far less chemicals than traditional fly spray!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
My youngest son decided to work on his bike in the middle of my livingroom carpet. Of coarse there was grease on it. Grrrrrr. I used goof off to get it off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts