Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is why I had that yellow stuff all over my eyes! I have a staff infection :evil:! Can you believe this? Blepharitis too! It started after I had a bad case of conjunctivitis! Now my mom has to take baby shampoo and rub my eyes like sand paper (as the doctor said) and my mom has to put something into my eye which makes it blury and then makes it feel like it is running out! My eyelashes are growing back but doctor said that if I keep picking at them the won't. I have stopped the picking at the eyelashes! Well, thanks for listening! We are probably going to have a family night tonight! Catlover_2004 (MAD Catlover_2004) (MAD Catlover_2004 because I am mad at my eyes! Lol! :lol: )!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Well....I am very glad that you found out what it is.....so now you can solve the problem. Sounds kind of painful to have to rub them.
Hang in there....and remember no picking!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I have to put treatment (oitment) in my eye which makes it blury! *yawn* I am tired! It is 4:46! School is over for the day. I may lay down for a bit! I hope this goes away in my eye soon! Thanks for caring about me!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, my mom told me that there are two kinds of staff infections. The staff infection I have is in the nose. It is nothing "serious". Sorry if you thought it was the BAD staff infection. I have the NOSE staff infection which is un-harmful, I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts