Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Catface...I thought it looked similiar to a baby bath too. Maybe a mom designed it ;). Pretty color!!!

I like top entry...some are VERY expensive

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
It doesn't really do anything for me. The lack of corners might make getting pee clumps out harder and its shape would make it sort of take up more space than necessary. It being somewhat see-through isn't that appealing either. Also appears small.

But, go and get one if it's your dream litterbox!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the curved shape and the high sides, but it needs to be about ~3 to 4 times bigger. If they made a jumbo version, I'd get one.
Really?? It's 25 inches long as it is! You'd get a litter box that was 100" long??!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
On the topic of great looking litter boxes, this is the one I use:

022517506950C.jpg
(The handle flips down)

I love it! It's so nice and sturdy and it's not butt ugly. Yes, it has (rounded) corners, but everything else makes up for it in my opinion.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Really?? It's 25 inches long as it is! You'd get a litter box that was 100" long??!!
Well... when I say 3-4 times bigger, I meant by volume. Maybe something around 36"x22", which would be about twice the surface area. So, I guess I may have exaggerated a teeny tiny bit :oops:. I'll be replacing the one I have now with the Jumbo-sized Whisker city litter pan.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like the dome litter boxes with the stair/spiral walk along one side. I saw it at the local shelter a few weeks ago for the first time. Seems to keep things private for the cat and the spiral stair thingy helps keeps the sand inside. Wish I could find a pic to post.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Runfor, That really is a COOL one! :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I don't understand what's so bad about having rounded corners? I've got a Van Ness, Giant -high side litter box. The corners are rounded, and I don't have any problems scooping the pee at all. I've got two cats that are "wall pee-ers, and it just flips right off the side into the scoop. I then push the good litter out of the way, have a wipe off of any remaining 'dust stuff' on the wall, simples.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts