Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today a family came by to check out my boy Norman, they had adopted two brother siblings about 2 years ago, chip and dale, they adopted from a different rescue. But recently one had passed away in July, from cancer, :( So they are now looking for a new companion for Dale, but also fell inlove with Norman.
Today they came by to look at Norman, and of course fell inlove, because how could you not fall inlove with him? Theres no way anyone would say no to his cute face..

and one of my 8 week old babies that aren't even READY yet.. decided to sneak his way into their hearts, too. They are now adopting Tootsie TOO. They understand it'll be a little before he is ready (probably a month or so) but that is such exciting news to me, I just had to share!

It's too bad Scribbles didn't play the act on them, because I would've LOVED if Norman and Scribbles could've gone together, BUT Tootsie was smart and loved on her and the kids enough to weasel his way into their hearts, too.

Tootsie is the black and white Tuxedo kitten.. Norman is the gray :)

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
That's wonderful news, Danielle! :D I'm so happy for you and Norman and Tootsie! It's great that Dale will be getting a new companion too.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Danielle, Waaaaaa....I wouldn't be able to do what you do...I'd be keeping Norman and Tootsie and Scribbles and.......!!!
My hats off to you! Kitties you foster get a Great Start to finding their Forever Home! ! :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course it's really hard to let them go, which would be why I have 6 kitties, BUT at some point you just have to accept that you're just a stepping stone to their future, and I am just glad I can be that for them and I'll love them and be the best that I can be for them while I have the chance to.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Such sweet faces. I love the little tuxedo and the gray one reminds me of our departed wallycat.
You are to be commended for ensuring forever homes for these guys!

·
Registered
380 Posts
:catmilkI am so glad they have found loving homes but I am so jealous I would loved to adopt Norman the handsome grey kitty. Well done for all your hard ,but loving work. :kittyball

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
If you used that first photo of Norman in the ad, then heck yeah he got adopted. He is just gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know what's funny except not at the same time; technically Norman wasn't even available yet but someone called looking for a kitten and my rescue for some reason automatically thought of Norman and sent pictures -- and sent the WRONG pictures. So when they came in to look at my kittens they thought little foot was Norman.. But they weren't disappointed at all. How could they be?

Norman has a big cut on his nose because he hates being in the carrier and freaks out :( but he is doing okay -- he got neutered today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts