Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so the North isn't quite frozen yet, but it's only a matter of weeks before I can make my balcony into a spare freezer.
So, I guess I should introduce myself here to the forum. My name is Jen. I'm a 23 year old college student, that has been living in Finland for the past 5.5 years. I'm going through a divorce, and have just got my very own apartment for the first time in my life (exciting)!
One my first acts as a newly single girl, was to go out and adopt my kitty cat Que. I grew up with cats, but Que (pronounced like the letter Q) is the first cat I've cared for on my own. She's a very playful 1.5year old kitty. Black and white, and absolutely adorable. She's very sociable, doesn't mind having people around, which is great, and I'm so very happy that I adopted her from the shelter. Que is an indoor cat, since I live on the 3rd floor of a block of flats, and she can't stand a leash or harness or collar for that matter.
I decided to sign up for this forum, because I'm new at being a Kitty-mamma, and I thought it would be good to have a place to turn to for advice, when needed. Sorry this got kinda long.:eek:rcat

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Welcome, Jen!

Que sounds adorable! Pictures?

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Very cute!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts