Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I live in Eastern Canada, am a Masters student, and I am 28 years old. I just recently adopted two rescue kitties from a local organization. My kittens are almost 7 months old (born approx. Feb 15th, 2012). They are from the same litter, so they are very close. Merlin is my male orange, tabby. He is a spunky little guy and oh-so-cute and cuddly. He is always purring, even when I start petting his sister! lol Guinevere (aka. Guinny) is largely a tortie with grey tabby markings on her face and scattered in other areas as well. She is the leader of the two, methinks. A beautiful cat, she acts like my little princess. She is more independent than Merlin and not quite as cuddly, but she certainly isn't opposed to the occasional (or not-so-occasional) belly rub--she's rather me pet her where she is rather than sitting on my lap, but that's okay, I don't mind. Both are very playful during playtime (but they sure can nap too!) I have only had my babies for less than two weeks (it'll be 2 weeks on Tuesday), but I love them dearly already. They are so wonderful, and I am so happy I decided to adopt them. I am particularly happy I chose these two little furballs, as they are purrrrfect for me!

I haven't had kitties since I was a young teenager, so I thought it would be great to meet up with other cat-lovers/owners here particularly when I have some questions that I have no idea how to answer. :wink: Hopefully I will soon have some experience to properly contribute to others questions as well!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts