Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 30 year old single dude from Toronto.

I am getting a cat (maybe two) soon. I purchased all the supplies needed and I am prepared to make a long term commitment to our furry friends. I am planning on adopting a cat from a shelter or participate in the local petsmart adoption weekend.

I have never had a cat personally but I have always enjoyed them and I hope to better both our lives (The cat and myself) by rescuing one or two.

I joined this forum so I can ask advice of more experianced cat owners should concerns come up.

I want to name my cat Stompers because I like silly names ha.

--Kevin

· Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
Welcome, Kevin!

If you get kittens, two is better most of the time.

But if there's an adult cat who needs to be an only cat, it would be wonderful to give them a home.

You'll probably discover that the cat picks you. :grin:

Stompers is a cute name. Especially when they're running around at midnight sounding like a herd of elephants.

· Registered
278 Posts
Welcome Kevin. Good for you for adopting! My wife and I discussed rescuing a kitty and it turned out WE got rescued lol! And like Marie said, our kitty definitely picked us. Can't wait to see pics of your new cat(s).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.