Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, My name is Taylor. I am 20 years old about to be 21 in December. I am engaged, and trying to start my life on my own. Times are hard, but everyone finds a way to make it easier right . I love photography(Hobby), Love the outdoors, love meeting new people, love to have fun and learn all that I can about life and I love animals especially learning things about them, I help out any animal any chance I get I hate to see them suffer. Someday I would love to start my own Animal Rescue, so that someday any unwanted fur-babies can have place to go and find their forever home

I own one cat a mix (not sure of his breed), whom I rescued from being homeless. Poor little Sarge was outside on a really hot day. I watched him come from behind a dumpster, he followed a stranger walking by and they shooed him away. I got out of my car asked if they knew who's he was and if it was theirs. They said no, So I asked around the neighborhood, nobody claimed him so I took him home. He was very friendly and seemed to still be nursing somewhat or at least had just been weaned, He loved to suck on the blankets and my shirts I couldn't have asked for a better friend he now follows me everywhere and is my best friend. sorry for such a long post I love to share his story. Also Love to talk You will see a lot of pictures of him as time goes by. As well as my Roommate's cat Nala, as well a Mix cat unsure of her breed.
I also own Three Dogs, A Doberman Mix, A American Staffordshire Terrier (Aka-Pitbull) and A Chocolate Labrador.

Again Sorry for such a long Post :/ Hope it wasn't too much :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts