Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am the Penguin. As a life-long pet owner and lover, I am glad to have found this site to learn about pet-related issues-most notably health issues. I have had many cats over the past 5 years, and suffered many losses. Most recently I lost the cat who meant more to me than anything. So that's the main reason I'm here, to share my story about losing one of the most important things in my life, to honor her memory, to meet others suffering the same as me, to possibly relieve the immense guilt that I feel, and to learn about potentially fatal warning signs so that I do not have to suffer as I am now again. I am glad to be here and I look forward to learning and discussing about the amazing little creature known as the kitty cat.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi Penguin, welcome to the forum.

Losing a pet is horrible. This is a good website to come to to talk about it though. I remember when my first kitty was put to sleep alot of my friends didn't seem to realize just how upsetting it was. It really is like losing a best friend. I think you'll find alot of people here that feel the same, and tons of helpful advice when it comes to health issues etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts