Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a lovely blue point Siamese from Blue Isles cattery. He is almost 5 months old. He was born the year of the Tiger so his registered name is "Blue Isles Year of the Tiger", call name Tiikiri which means "tiger" in Finnish.
I am going to start showing the little guy soon. My first forray into cat shows.
I had a sealpoint siamese while growing up and am completely in love with the temperament of the breed. I've waited many years for my "dream kitty" and got him!
He is outgoing, bold, velcro and purrs all the time much like I remember my first meezer years ago. I will post pics when I have permission!

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Welcome! Look forward to hearing of your adventures and pics of "Tikiri". There are lots of Siamese (and Siamese-mix) owners and fans on Cat Forum. Enjoy!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! He is a trip and a handful. The other day I was doing my make up, not paying attention to him. He climbed up my pants and the back of my shirt to get to my shoulder. I was laughing so hard. I had to stop and sit down with him for a bit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts