Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long-time cat lover here. I don't currently have any, but that's about to change. I had two awesome cats growing up that hooked me on kitties for life, but since I moved out on my own (12 years ago), my housing situation has never been right for pets. Fortunately my dad and stepmom have always had cats, and over the years I have been able to get my feline fix through them. But I am finally am in situation where I can become a cat owner again...whoo hoo. :mrgreen:

I found this site doing some cat-related research on the internet, what a cool place.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're ready to adopt a kitty or 2. Let u know when you get some, we'll love to see pictures! :lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'll warn you it is addictive! (Sometimes it's good to be an addict!)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Fletch and welcome!

I recently managed to get life in enough order that I could have a pet again, myself. About a month ago, a silver Persian in a rescue adopted me and I am having the time of my life with her. I hope you can find the "right one" for yourself, sometime in the near future. Keep us updated on your search.

And I agree, this site is a cool place.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts