Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Mu is growing! :)

These aren't great pictures, just a couple I took with my phone. I'm so lazy when it ones to taking pictures. Lol. It's just so much easier to use my phone than the camera.

Anyway, here's a picture of him standing on the ipad when I first brought him home. He was so tiny and a little skinny.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1379592018.566691.jpg

And here he is this morning. It was really hard to get him to stay still on the ipad! He just wants to run and play now.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1379592092.574339.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Of course I think he's extremely handsome. :)

This might end up being my picture thread. I don't want to get on everyone's nerves with a new topic every few days.

My kids came home sick today and got to have extra cuddle time with their baby.

This is my 2 year old daughter.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1379636612.662006.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1379636671.627798.jpg

And this is my 4 year old son.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1379636718.037231.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1379636775.987356.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww, what a cutie. He looks like a good snuggler. I love it when they lay on their backs in your arms!
Me too!! Steppenwolf used to lay like that all the time! In fact, this is kind of personal but I don't care, we spent many years struggling with infertility and trying to have a baby. There were days when I felt so down and depressed over not being able to get pregnant. I'd sit down feeling sorry for myself and Steppy would crawl into my arms, roll over on his back, and want me to cradle him. It always made me smile and comforted me a little.

And Steppenwolf was waiting for us when we finally brought our baby home from the hospital almost 5 years ago. This is a picture of my very exhausted husband on our first night home with our son.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts