Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesturday, Kitty was sick all over again:? Not just a normal sick; the BIGGEST sick you have EVER seen. lol

I was doing my hair when Dad called out, "Oh, he's been sick again! Gotta clean it up." I am not joking, it was seven inches long, three inches tall. Just after I fed him he's wet food. All of it on the carpet, right next to the tiles. Yeah that's right, just be sick all over the carpet right next to the darn tiles, LIKE YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO!! LOL!! That what my Mum said. Yeahhh, she wasn't quite happy about it. Don't think anyone wouldn't be though. I nearly gagged when I saw it:sad

Guess we got to deal with it:wink

·
Registered
709 Posts
That's nothing, Evie pooped on our guest bed last night...We have a guest staying tonight! Wonderful. Great timing, little monster!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh gosh, naughty Evie!! Better try and get it off before they come:?
Sometimes, they can just be little nightmares, can't they?!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
we had a friend stay over. And Pepper waits until he is asleep and Pees on his bed.. second time he stayed second time she peed on his bed...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh another naughty kitty! But I guess they cannot help it sometimes.
But it sound's like Pepper is doing it on purpose!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Oh I know how you feel. Cat vomit is the worst!
ESPECIALLY after wet food. My cat Romy didn't like the evo wet, and would gack it up about 5 mins after eating. It was like projectile.... o_O Thank god for steam cleaners, otherwise I wouldn't know how to get it off the carpet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
ESPECIALLY after wet food. My cat Romy didn't like the evo wet, and would gack it up about 5 mins after eating. It was like projectile.... o_O Thank god for steam cleaners, otherwise I wouldn't know how to get it off the carpet.
I agree about the steam cleaner!! I just got a Bissell Little Green, and it's been a huge carpet-saver while I'm transitioning Krystal to raw.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup, it makes you want to vomit aswell when you see it! And yes, it was about 5 minutes after I had gave him his night and morning wet food:?

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Oh I know how you feel. Cat vomit is the worst!
lose poop on the floor in front of the door is much worse, when you open the door it gets smeared across the floor and also on the weather strip on the bottom of the door.
For any of these messes I put plastic grocery bags over my hand grab a wad of paper towels scoop as much as I can then turn the bags inside out and tie shut and toss in to the out side garbage can, then I start with the cleaning products.
For carpet I like Home Depot's house brand of carpet spot cleaner.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I can beat all of this...

Bentley with a stomach virus last year :? his puke was bigger then your entire cat! 7 inches?!?! Try 3 feet :? and he had it coming out both ends.
When he pooped, it looked like the black hole. Poor baby was so sick for 2 days but egads it sure tested my love for him :wink

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ahh poor Bentley. He must have been miserable. He's such a gorgeous boy- I'm always showing my OH pics of him!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Re: Grrr, You disgusting cat

Yesturday, Kitty was sick all over again:? Not just a normal sick; the BIGGEST sick you have EVER seen. lol

I was doing my hair when Dad called out, "Oh, he's been sick again! Gotta clean it up." I am not joking, it was seven inches long, three inches tall. Just after I fed him he's wet food. All of it on the carpet, right next to the tiles. Yeah that's right, just be sick all over the carpet right next to the darn tiles, LIKE YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO!! LOL!! That what my Mum said. Yeahhh, she wasn't quite happy about it. Don't think anyone wouldn't be though. I nearly gagged when I saw it:sad

Guess we got to deal with it:wink
Seriously? You are blaming the cat for being sick on the rug?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Seriously? You are blaming the cat for being sick on the rug?
No, it wasn't me who was blaming him! It was my Mum.:?
Yeahhh, she got really aggro at him for no real reason. It was a disgusting thing and she's got to deal with it! lol

I never get angry or aggro with him:D He's a good boy(wellll, most times he is;)) :p

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No, not at the time. My Dad told me every little detail, like it was seven inches long.
I can imagine how disgusting it was.

If I was home, I would clean it up:?

So please everyone, don't blame me for everything that said, 'Grrr you disgusting cat', or 'LIKE YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO!'. It wasn't me who said all that, it was my Mum. My Dad told me what she said about it.

So once again, please don't blame me or be disagreeing with me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts