Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take care of my neighbors bloodhound and he also has a cat. I always make sure to play with him a little and give him attention since his owner is always gone(truck driver). Every morning for the past year he is on my porch waiting for me. he looks well fed but I don't know who feeds him when his owner is gone. So I feed him and he leaves but is always back everyday. I would just have him as one of my own but my males HATE him. It would be a fight to the death if I let him in. he stays at "his" house when his owner is home and is in the house. I dont know his name so I named him spot and he comes to it. He is neutered and LOVES cuddling. He will purr like crazy. When I take my ferret(Koda) outside to play and "Spot" is out there he is SO sweet with Koda. He even plays with him.

Here is a pic of him from last summer

I will have to get more. This pic doesn't show his "good side"

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You might be surprised if you brought him and worked on proper introductions. Your cats may not like some of the smells Spot is bringing in right now.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they might but I'm also wondering if I could afford another cat. I already have 10 animals and I'm at my limit right now. I know if something happens to this cat(injury for example) his owner could afford to take him to the vet.

I was going to edit it in there but I dont see where I can on my post.?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts