Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got off the bus from school, and I see a streak. I whip my head around, hoping its my kitty (who is MIA) but the blur of color isn't white, it's grey.

I got a visit from a neighbors cat :) she is sooooo sweet. I sat down right there in the driveway holding out my fist, and got tons of headbutts. She kept rubbing against me and I obliged, giving tons of pets. Although I wonder if she is a cuddly cat or just in heat. I'm not sure if she is fixed or intact. She has the most beautiful light green eyes.

One weird-ish thing was that she kept biting me. Not like, get away or I'll swat you too! More like Nom nom nom, lets gnaw on the new toy.

Just wanted to share. :kittyturn I swear cats have perfect timing. I was having a not-so-great day and she turned it around.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I think you've just been love-bitten!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Awww, cute!
Glad to know you get a substitute while your kitty is gone. I hope it comes back soon!

There was a kitten (well, getting on a year old by now) at the sanctuary that's real name is Midnight. But we called her "Chomper", because she was constantly giving love nibbles/noms on your hand or wrist. She got adopted last week... and now her brother Dusky is taking over her duties! LOL Maybe we should start calling him something like "Chewy"!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ah! I love those moments. I crossed the road to cuddle two little cats yesterday, it makes my day to get extra cuddles.

I really hope your cat comes home soon.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Abbie, I hope so too! No visitors today, but maybe tomorrow... Definitely love-bitten :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts