Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little female kitty in the apartment hallway! I think I know who's cat it is, but they're either not home or not answering the door. So she's in my bedroom :oops: This girl walked in and said she seen the same cat running loose outside. So I left a note on their door. I hope they claim their cat soon. The kitty isn't happy, and the kittens aren't happy with her in THEIR bedroom.

She's very affectionate and absolutely adorable though

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're new here, she got out while moving furniture and things. Or so she says :?

·
Registered
237 Posts
ha ha! the same thing happened to tyson... except that he snuck out when my bf was leaving for work! my neighbor heard him in the hallway so she took him in while my building manager called around to see who he belonged to (thank god i live in a small building)... while her big cats stared him down (he was only 4 mos old at the time). needless to say, he doesn't run out anymore...

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
It's easy for that to happen. People who allow their cats outside or don't have pets pay little attention. Delivery people and friends, even relatives prop the door open to make it easier to carry things in, and look at you as if you were a radical when you tell them to close the door and not allow the cat out. Children, of course, are not careful. I'm glad her mommy came and got her!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts