Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I wouldn't know since my kitties have never laid on me like that.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
you need to gain some weight. there's not enough real estate for them to share! ha ha!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't know since my kitties have never laid on me like that.
Arrrr... I know its not a hard question, but really is it THAT easy? I should make it harder by cutting my cloth part out :fust

Yep, you folks are all right! I had two fur balls piled up on my laps :lol:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same here!

Yingying, I want your cats. There. I said it.
Well, though it looks very sweet, always having at least one cat glued to your laps can be very inconvenient. :dis If I need to stand up for a short time (like turn off the stove), I carry my cat in arm and put her back when I sit down again. If I have to throw them off my laps, I feel very guilty, as they were so comfortable...

And having 2 at the same time is even worse. My laps and arm went numb after a while :dis

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
your cats are so cute. i only let one in my lap at a time, because houdini will try to shove diotima off into the floor and end up scratching me.

·
Registered
169 Posts
oh gosh sooo cute! What breed are they? Ragdoll/persian? or something else?
My cats have not sat on me like that either...they used to fight for my lap when i was sitting in bed though. I find it strange how cats can carry on sleeping even when they're half hanging off the edge....It must be in their genes when as wild cats they'd sleep on tree branches or something! LOL.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your cats are so cute. i only let one in my lap at a time, because houdini will try to shove diotima off into the floor and end up scratching me.
Yep, usually there is only one cat on my laps too. I don't need to be the "organizer" because the girls know to take turns :lol: But I guess this time Meatball just took too long for her "session", so Metoo got impatient and decided to cut in the line :lol:

This is Metoo waiting for her turn, before she decided that enough is enough! And funny thing is, Meatball never changed her pose (not even her head!) for the whole time, even when Metoo is squeezing partly beside her partly on top of her ;)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh gosh sooo cute! What breed are they? Ragdoll/persian? or something else?
My cats have not sat on me like that either...they used to fight for my lap when i was sitting in bed though. I find it strange how cats can carry on sleeping even when they're half hanging off the edge....It must be in their genes when as wild cats they'd sleep on tree branches or something! LOL.
Metoo is a Birman and Meatball is a Siberian cat :)

Yep, cats are very stubbon! I found it funny that they would rather sleep in a very uncomfortable position than get up and find a better place :lol:

My Meatball is the most lap-orientated cat. She wants to be on my laps ALL the time. Metoo comes and goes. She stays possibly 10 minutes for each time then goes away. A hour or so later she will come back. But Metoo is the impatient one. Whenever she wants my laps, she wants it NOWWWW ;)

·
Registered
716 Posts

Oh my gosh I love Metoo's face in this pic. She is like "Mom, It's my turn!!"

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I know what you mean about feeling guilty. I have at least one cat glued to my lap and another waiting if that one happens to need to go pee... needless to say they hold it as long as possible or lose their spot. Then when I have to get up i drop one cat off just to have another dive straight for me...and they move faster then me.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know what you mean about feeling guilty. I have at least one cat glued to my lap and another waiting if that one happens to need to go pee... needless to say they hold it as long as possible or lose their spot. Then when I have to get up i drop one cat off just to have another dive straight for me...and they move faster then me.
Glad to hear someone is in the same boat :lol: My cats have driven me to the point that if I know I will stand up soon, I wouldn't even bother to sit down :dis But they do melt my heart when they snuggle on my laps and look at me with loving eyes :luv

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your cats are so gorgeous - I hope one day mine are good enough friends to snuggle with me both at once.
They will! But may not be in the summer. I think my cats spend less and less time on my laps these days, and I think its because its getting hotter now :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
I move that Meatball's exactly the same in all the pics. Maybe she's sleeping with her eyes open?

I hope my cat grows up into a lap cuddler some day. As of now she prefers perching behind the chair and hitting me with her tail.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts