Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: after two years Freeway the roaming stray is finally getting neutered.

Poor boy cant have brekkies this morning ...... im so happy ..... his jewels are going to be gone :)

No more fighting .. no more spraying in my kitchen .. he can settle down and be a house cat .....

Am I evil to want to see the end of his manhood so badly :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
I've felt that about several males in my life. Perfectly normal. :D

Congratulations, I know you've been trying to capture that little guy for a while now.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: he can come and go as he please as the rest of my cats do .. I have been feeding him for the past two years .

all my cats are inside/outside .... its too hot here with no aircons to keep cats in the house .. and I have always found once altered they hang around the house and harass the chickens .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Oh nice! I wish I could allow Tiger outside, but it isn't safe, we live close to the country side but we have coyotes, foxes, raccoons and all kinds of wild animals, oh and let's not forget cars, it is a small town but still..

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The boy is home :) jewel less :) dopey and not happy with life ...but I took of the ticks off him so now he will fel more comfy ... the vet says he is in fantastic condition for a stray ..... cant imagine why 8O ....

Possibly 2/3 years old .. I thiught he was still a a young cat.

He is very lovey dovey too .. so he will stay confined for a few weeks and learn that he is now a housecat .. and then I let him out .... :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts