Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought id share the pictures of my baby guinea pigs,
2 are from jiblits, the father is jacko, and 4 are vanillas, this is her second litter again jacko is the father.

and these are vanillas

So right now i have
10 guinea pigs :shock:
5 cats
3 rabbits
tropical fish tank

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Oh they are just so sweet! Congratulations on your new babies. You are such a busy mommy - do you have any children (as in human babies ;))

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not yet! Lol
im only 21 and want to sort my career out first. Ive just started as a student teacher, if all goes well it will take me about 4 years to complete, at the end of it i will be a qualified teacher, hopefuly after that i can save a little to prepare for a family, then when im around 26/27 ill start thinking about some little nutters of my own ;)

Edit just as a thought looking at those pictures, you have to excuse the mess of my fleece! i was cleaning out my animals when i found vanillas babies today and ive got hay and woodshavings down me! lol

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Zalensia said:
you have to excuse the mess of my fleece! i was cleaning out my animals when i found vanillas babies today and ive got hay and woodshavings down me! lol
I figured that you were eating crackers or something. :) :wink:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe, i didnt think about it until i looked at them when i posted and thought how dirty i looked hehe

Edit i just noticed aswell, if you look in the last picture, in the top corner, you can see one my my rabbits looking in on the action, wanting to be in on the picture!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I hear you career-wise, Zalensia - I have just turned 28 and I am still not ready to have babies yet...till it is going to happen and I won't be able to say anything but adapt - ha!

Believe it or not I haven't even noticed the little mess on your fleece until now that you have mentioned it. I had eyes for your pretty babies only. Anyways, let me go get you a brush or something ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Your "piggies" are too cute!!!!! I had pigs myself years ago, great little critters. I love the WEET WEET sound they make when they want a treat.

·
Registered
656 Posts
aww! they are so sweet!
I wish I would have focused on school and stuff before I had kids. I am 25 and I have two kids. Not that they were the wrong decision,because they are great and I cant imagine life without them. It was a hard road to have them so young though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts