Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of 2 stories in one here. y other half is a keen guitarist and was horrifiied to be woken up by the sound of his favourite guitar clattering to the floor and a very innocent looking cat sitting on the stand it had just occupied. He came home from work last night and had a good inspection t discover guitar damaged (not badly but still damaged):oops: I was so shocked and filled with a warm fuzzy feeling when he lifted the cat, gave him a cuddle and told him to be more careful in future then shook his paw and said they were still friends :D
The funnier part was Pete sat down to play and Clevelend kept singing along. Whatever effect he had on the guitar medal kind of meowed and Cleveland sat on the bed meowing along to Pete playing. I couldn't move for laughing it was so funny. I wish I had a video camera.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I woke up last night to see our kitty sitting on my husband's amp which sits in our bedroom closet when it isn't being used. And he LOVES to use the guitars as his own personal rubbing posts.....so far he hasn't knocked any over though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts