Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is getting sooo big!! She is laying on my pillow..

Kitty Geode

I would get you guys pics of her playing.. but I never seem to catch her before she vanishes..

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she weighs about 9-10 lbs by the bathroom scale. She should have a bit more growing to do at her age so looking forward to see where she ends up. Right now she is at another awkward point where her back legs are out stripping the front and she is putting on some pudge for the next growth spurt. She always seems to sleek out, then pudge up then grow out all sleek again as all her parts try to match back up.

she has lost all grace at the moment, she doesn't land with the lightness of cat but impacts .

My OH says she doesn't glide through the house like a Panther, but scares her prey into freezing up solid as her paws thud on the floor causing it to vibrate with her heavy stride.

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Your pillow?? hahahaha!

She has a wonderful face, I could stare at it all day, mesmerized.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
She has a wonderful face, I could stare at it all day, mesmerized.
I know what you mean. I like the black stripe under the nose on one side that is counterbalanced by the orange stripe above the opposite eye. I have also gotten to pulling back the curtain next to the bed because the sunlight makes the orange on her back and sides look like gems on black silk when she is laying next to me.

yeah I know its silly.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
white mittens, pink pads,, say no more.. I do like watching them at the akward age when they try to fit or walk somewhere they had no problem with a month or two earlier..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts